Jeff Currier brings to the Winston team over 40 years of fly fishing experience, fishing adventures in over 45 countries on six continents, and an approachability making him one of the most sought-after speakers in the fly fishing industry.
Jeff resides in Victor, Idaho with his wife Yvonne where he bases his globe-trotting career in fly fishing. He is a fly fishing lecturer, well known fish artist and has taught the skills of fly fishing, guided fly fishers throughout Wyoming and Yellowstone National Park as well as escorted fly fishers on six continents.
Jeff’s articles, photographs and artwork have graced the pages of magazines, catalogs, brochures and books and he lectures throughout the United States and Canada on nearly every aspect of fly fishing. He demonstrates fly casting, teaches seminars on the basics to the advanced skills of fly fishing and presents many fly fishing destination programs ranging from his home waters to the most remote corners of the globe. Some of his shows take you to destinations you’ve never heard of and will leave you in awe that such creatures can be enticed to eat a fly!
Jeff’s experience, knowledge and personality make him a perfect fit for the Winston advisory team! You can get to know Jeff better by visiting his website at jeffcurrier.com
When asked about his joining the Winston’s Pro Advisory Team, Jeff said,
“I purchased my first R.L. Winston thirty years ago. I cherish that rod and added many more since. Whether I need a delicate presentation and incredible accuracy on my home waters for trout or effortless long casts for enormous rare fish 8,000 miles from home, I can count on my Winston fly rods. These proven rods are simply unmatched. I am thrilled and privileged to be part of the Winston Team and its long storied history.”
- Led Team USA to its first ever top-ten finish in the World Flyfishing Championships
- Acclaimed author of “Currier’s Quick and Easy Guide to Saltwater Fly Fishing” and “Currier’s Quick and Easy Guide to Warmwater Fly Fishing” guide books
- Fished in over forty-five countries and caught over 300 species of fish on the fly!
- Renowned fish artist - over 50 species brought to life in watercolor and pastels
- Sought after expert for television, radio and numerous fly fishing films